Your Best Life
What is standing between you and your best life? Do any of these ring a bell?
1. Inconsistency. It’s hard to succeed if you never finish anything.
2. Lack of clarity. What is success for you? If you can’t define it, you probably won’t create it.
3. Procrastination. Are always ‘about’ to change your life?
4. Who you hang out with. Are you surrounded by people who drag you up or down?
5. Self-limiting beliefs. What do you need to unlearn?
6. Relying on (the emotional state of) motivation. Motivation comes and goes. Success requires you to maintain certain behaviours and commitment even in the absence of motivation.
7. Over-thinking. Analysis paralysis; the modern scourge.
8. Your expectations of others. Expect more from yourself and less from others.
9. Being addicted to comfort. Enjoying comfort: fine. Being addicted to comfort: not fine. Like it or not, pain can be a great teacher.
10. Not acknowledging what ‘is’ (lying to yourself). You can’t address what you won’t acknowledge. Just ask an alcoholic.
11. The need for approval and validation. It’s exhausting and unnecessary. You’re big now.
12. Dormant knowledge and understanding. Having knowledge is not the same as using knowledge. Success lives in the application of the information.
13. Lack of accountability. What’s your accountability system?
14. Asking the wrong questions. Some questions propel us towards action, transformation and solutions. Some reflect our need for attention and sympathy. Better questions produce better results.
15. Attitude. Like many things, a good or bad attitude is optional. You can be the problem person or the solution person.
From Australian motivational speaker, Craig Harper craigharper.au.com
Good morning! I love this idea. Put yourself on your payroll. You’re now a professional athlete. :)
Or as Hunter S. Thompson put it, “Call on God, but row away from the rocks.”
Fit woman of the day
I love this. His name is synonymous with success and with being at the top of your game. Take it from Mike. He stands up there on top of all of his mistakes and ‘failures’.
Fit man of the day - Bob Marley himself :)
“Open your eyes. Look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?” BM
Recognize your ‘give up’ impulse as an ‘ease up’ instinct. But, no matter what, show up.
Kickup ya foot because ya foot dem nah cramp :)
Good morning! You’re even stronger today.
Fit woman of the day